If you book one of our hotels, you can also buy one of these excursions from Cayo Santa Maria:
- Departure by bus to Caibarién at 8 am.
- Travel on rural roads in jeeps with panoramic views of the Cuban countryside.
- Visit to a farm to enjoy Cuban peasant farmer activities, such as milking cows, feeding poultry, horseback riding, etc.
- Creole lunch in a country restaurant with roast pork and Creole food.
- Swim in a local river.
- Return to Caibarién by road.
- Transfer by bus to the hotels.
- Approximate arrival at 6 pm.
- Pick-up by air-conditioned bus at 8 am.
- Arrival at Cayo Las Brujas to board a catamaran for a trip around the small cays.
- Dolphin contact and show.
- Snorkeling session in warm, transparent waters full of complex and colorful fauna and flora.
- Lunch on lobster, shrimp and fish
- Time for a swim.
- Return sailing.
- Open bar and music during the trip.
- Arrival at hotels at 5 pm