De-escalation of the measures taken regarding Covid-19 for tourist services.
What are the main modifications to the protocols for tourist services in the new normality?
- Social distancing of 2.0 meters is eliminated for all spaces.
- Mandatory use of nasobuco or disposable mask by all customers in common areas is eliminated.
- The filling out of the Client Declaration/vaccination card is eliminated for national tourists, as a sworn declaration of their state of health and of not coming from a risk area and/or in quarantine.
- The limitation of the Night Centers of the accommodation facilities only for guests is eliminated.
- Restitution of non-hotel services according to design capacity, guaranteeing compliance with hygiene and protection measures.
- Promote the use of a nasobuco or disposable mask by vulnerable people and in crowded places where physical distancing is not possible.
- Eliminate the use of footsteps and the disinfection of luggage.
What remains in the protocols for tourist services in the new normality?
- Tourism + Hygienic and Safe certification program.
- Active investigation during the stay of tourists with the presence of doctors, nurses and technicians in hygiene and epidemiology, 24 hours a day.
- Daily remote measurement of body temperature at customer entrances.
- Visitors should not enter the facility or use its services if they have symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- Mandatory hand disinfection with 0.1% hypochlorite or 70% hydroalcoholic solution, surfaces: with 0.5% hypochlorite or 70% hydroalcoholic solution.