- Excursion in 4x4 Jeep through the Cuban countryside.
- Speedboat ride through the bay and visit to the site where Christopher Columbus landed.
- Visit to the “Casa del Guardabosque” (Ranger's House).
- Time for horse riding and taking part in peasant farming activities.
- Lunch at the Colombo Restaurant in Bariay and beach time.
- Continue the journey in 4x4 Jeep through the Cuban countryside.
- Return to the hotel.
- Transfer to Guanas
- Welcome cocktail
- Interactive swim with dolphins for 20 minutes together with a trainer
- Sail in a comfortable catamaran from Las Guanas to a coral reef for a 45-minute snorkeling session
- Open bar, light snack and sailing along the coast to see the beautiful scenery up to Marina Vita
- Select seafood lunch at El Navegante restaurant
* Children up to 6 are FREE
|Net rates (USD per person)|