- Departure by bus to Caibarién at 8 am.
- Travel on rural roads in jeeps with panoramic views of the Cuban countryside.
- Visit to a farm to enjoy Cuban peasant farmer activities, such as milking cows, feeding poultry, horseback riding, etc.
- Creole lunch in a country restaurant with roast pork and Creole food.
- Swim in a local river.
- Return to Caibarién by road.
- Transfer by bus to the hotels.
- Approximate arrival at 6 pm.
* The jeep can take up to 4 passengers.
* When the TOUR is bought for less than 4 passengers or customers do not pay for exclusive use of the jeep, the jeep may be shared with other customers who may wish to drive or not during part of the journey.
* Jeeps have manual transmission.
* Supplement for exclusivity is 35 CUC per empty seat.
* Additional driver supplement 35 CUC.
* Drivers must carry a valid driving license.
* Fully comprehensive insurance is included. Customers will only pay for damages in full if the driver is found to be under the influence of alcohol or psychotropic substances and / or that the damages were intentionally caused or as a result of his or her negligence.
* When a tour is bought for 3 or 4 people, at least one customer per jeep must have a valid driving license.
- Pick-up by air-conditioned bus at 8 am.
- Arrival at Cayo Las Brujas to board a catamaran for a trip around the small cays.
- Dolphin contact and show.
- Snorkeling session in warm, transparent waters full of complex and colorful fauna and flora.
- Lunch on lobster, shrimp and fish
- Time for a swim.
- Return sailing.
- Open bar and music during the trip.
- Arrival at hotels at 5 pm
Children up to age 6, free.
|Net rates (USD per person)|