Cuba has established three stages for the gradual reopening of tourism. During these stages, hygiene and safety protocols will be implemented taking into account the recommendations of the World Health Organization and the World Tourism Organization.
For the second stage, which began on July 1, the exclusive operation with international tourism is authorized in Cayo Coco (Playa Paraíso hotel) and Cayo Santa María (Playa Cayo Santa María hotel).
Tourists will be able to enjoy excursions, nautical activities, car rental and other local services. The circulation will be limited to the keys.
- Sanitary certification of tourist facilities.
- Increase the daily surveillance by our medical personnel.
- Guarantee physical distancing.
- Update the existing disinfection and cleaning procedures. Mandatory disinfection of hands and surfaces.
- The use of a mask will be mandatory on buses.
- Mandatory use of face masks for all workers.
- The PCR test will be applied to foreign tourists.
The opening of the rest of the country's tourist destinations for international tourism begins in the third stage.